Seoul to Nami island (Namiseom)
Seoul to Nami Island, How to get to?
Seoul to Nami island is very easy to get to.
There are shuttle bus to go to Nami island from Seoul every day. The shuttle bus runs once a day(Round trip)
Also there are public train to go to Nami island. And price is much cheaper than shuttle bus. Let’s check both way.
About information of Nami island please check website linked below. Check information before know the way Seoul to Nami island
Seoul to Nami island by shuttle bus : The best but cost more.
대한민국 강원도 춘천시 남산면 방하리 남이섬
Basic informaiton Seoul to Nami island by cheap Air Jordans shuttle bus
- Duration hour : 80~100min
- Bus Schedule.
- Departure time from Pagoda park (탑골공원) and Jamsil (잠실) – 09:30
- Departure time from Nami island to Pagoda park and Jamsil – 16:00
- Shuttle bus stop :
- Pagoda park (탑골 공원) in Insa-dong : Between Jonggak metro station (종각역) and Jongro 3 ga metro station (종로 3가 역)
- Front of Lotte Mart near Jamsil metro station(잠실역)
- Transfer : Shuttle bus will take you in front of Nami island oakley sunglasses for men ticket booth. But ticket and take ferry to get to island. (If you pay entrance fee, it includes ferry fare)
- Fare information :
- One way : KRW 7,500
- Round trip : KRW 15,000
- Round ticket + entrance fee : KRW 23,000 (Entrance fee for Nami island is KRW 10,000 for adult. So it is slightly cheaper to buy this ticket)
Take step by step : Seoul to Nami island
Step 1 : Buy ticket for shuttle bus
You need to buy ticket at least one day prior.
There are 4 ways to buy ticket
- Internet booking : Here is booking page (click here). English is not available. They take credit card here. But only domestic car is available (Visa, master card etc any over sea credit card is not available)
- Ticket booth : You can buy directly from ticket office in Insa-Dong (인사동). Location info is available with map below. Cash or domestic card(No oversea card, such as visa or master card) is available. 2nd floor of the building.
- At sight of the bus driver : You need to buy ticket at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Only cash is available. Notice, if bus is fully booked, you can not buy ticket.
- Calling : 02-753-1247 (For oversea calls, 82(Korea national code)-2-753-1247). English reception is available. After booking, You need to settle payment through bank transfer.
- Bank trasfer info :
- Bank name : NH bank (Nong Hyup)
- Account No : 301-0079-4696-31
- Recipient : Nami island, Inc (or Namisum)
Step 2 : Get to Metro station ‘Jongro 3-ga station'(종로 3가역) or ‘Jonggak station'(종각역)
Click map icon, you will see street view.
If you get off metro at Jongro 3-Ga station (종로 3가역) : Take exit 1.
If you get off metro at Jonggak station (종각역) : Take exit 3.
You can buy ticket from ticket office directly. Click icons for detail information.
Step 3 : Get to the shuttle bus stop near Pagoda park (탑골 공원)
Please check map’s icon above, You will see street view. Bus will show up around place on the street view.
Step 4: Sleeping in car or enjoy sight seeing on the way of Seoul to Nami island.
It will take 70~90 minutes.
Step 5: Buying ticket at the entrance
Fare is KRW 10,000 (USD 9 value). It includes ferry fare to get to the island. If you already bought round ticket + entrance fee : KRW 23,000, you don’t need to buy ticket.
Notice : For round bus, departure time from Nami island entrance is 16:00. So please get out from island earlier, there is only one bus you shouldn’t miss it.
You missed bus? Don’t worry you can take train from Gapyeong station (가평역). Fare is about KRW 1,900 (USD 1.7 value)
Gapyeong train station is walking distance from Nami island entrance (20 minutes of walking). Check map below.
This train going to Sangbong train station (상봉역). And you need to transfer train to get to central Seoul. Check map below.
Seoul to Nami island by Metro subway train
The most benefit if you choose metro (subway) is you can enjoy flexible schedule. You will feel freedom than scheduled shuttle bus.
Take step by step : Seoul to Nami island
Step 1 : Get to Sangbong metro station.(상봉역)
There will be many ways to get to Sangbong metro cheap fake oakleys station.(상봉역)
Need metro map? click here
Need to know how to use subway in Seoul? click here
Step 2 : take Gyeongchun line (경춘선)
See the map below. Gyeongchun line (경춘선) is only way to get to Gapyeong metro station.(가평역)
If you get to Gapyeong metro station (가평역), you almost finished to get to Nami island.
If you can not understand map below, check metro map click here
Step 3 : Get off at the metro station of Gapyeong (가평역)
Step 4 : Nami island is walking distance from Gapyeong station (가평역) or you can take bus.
Check map above. And find way to get to Nami island. It will take 25 minutes from the station.
Or you can take bus. please check map below. you can see bus stop. If you don’t know exactly, ask people. And I don’t recommend take taxi, because it is expensive.
1. Bus schedule : 7:45 ~ 20:25 every 30~ 60 minutes.
2. Bus fare (one way) : KRW 1,100 (USD 1 value). If you use bus card, KRW 100 discount.