Boryeong mud festival Korea
Boryeong mud festival Korea
You can do bull fighting in specially made mud stage with your friends or people willing to your friends.
The only problem is after enjoying festival you will get all dirty on your whole body.
But don’t worry you will get shower supplied by local government.
Basic info for Boryeong mud festival Korea
- Open : Mostly July every year. 9 days
- Weather during the festival : Summer. Also it is closed to monsoon season. So check weather always!
- Entrance fee :
- Adult – KRW 10,000 (USD 10 value)
- Student – KRW 8,000 (USD 8 value)
- Group – KRW 9,000 (USD 9 value)
- Official page : http://www.mudfestival.or.kr/ (English available)
- How to get to? : Check this page to know how to get to . http://wp.me/P3gMo4-Jy8
- Transportation from Seoul By bus : After you get to Boryeong(Daecheon) intercity bus terminal, you need to take local bus to get to Boryeong mud festival. BUT NOTICE! during festival, intercity bus will arrive at temporary intercity bus terminal just in front of mud festival. Check info map below and find ‘temporary inter city bus terminal’.
- ‘Dong Seoul bus terminal’ to ‘Boryeong (Daecheon)’ timetable below<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-175087" src="https://i2.wp.com/wcpadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Dong-seoul-bus-terminal-to-Boryeong.jpg?resize=630%2C518" alt="Dong Seoul bus terminal time table for Boryeong" srcset="https://i2.wp.com/wcpadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Dong-seoul-bus-terminal-to-Boryeong.jpg?w=630 630w, https://i2.wp.com/wcpadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Dong-seoul-bus-terminal-to-Boryeong.jpg?resize=300%2C246 300w" come sizes=”(max-width: 630px) 100vw, 630px” data-recalc-dims=”1″ />
- ‘Seoul express intercity bus terminal’ (central city) to ‘Boryeong’ bus timetable
- ‘Nambu bus terminal’ to ‘Boryeong’ bus timetable
- Transportation from Seoul By train : After you get to Daecheon (Boryeong) train station, you need to take local bus to get to Boryeong mud festival. Same during festival season.<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-175090" src="https://i2.wp.com/wcpadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/YongsanSeoul-to-Boryeong-Daecheon-train-time-table.jpg?resize=290%2C542" Cheap Jerseys From China alt=”Yongsan to Boryeong (Daecheon) train time table” srcset=”https://i2.wp.com/wcpadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/YongsanSeoul-to-Boryeong-Daecheon-train-time-table.jpg?w=290 290w, https://i2.wp.com/wcpadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/YongsanSeoul-to-Boryeong-Daecheon-train-time-table.jpg?resize=160%2C300 160w” sizes=”(max-width: 290px) 100vw, 290px” data-recalc-dims=”1″ />
- Available activities : Mud cosmetic. Mud massage. Mud couple slide. Public mud bath. Mud jail, Mud love love, Body painting… plenty of ETC.
- Information map for Boryeong mud festival below.
You can enjoy beach also!
Boryeong mud festival open just next to beach.
So you can swimming also. During sun time, enjoy mud wrestling.
At night, walk along beside sea with your friends or with your lover.